A-Z Guide (Bangor) | Events & Tickets | Venue Info
A-Z Guide (Bangor)
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W
1 Railroad Street
Bangor, Maine 04401
- To purchase alcoholic beverages, a patron must present a valid state driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID, which indicates the patron to be a least 21 years of age (ID cards, duplicate licenses, expired licenses, damaged licenses and driver’s licenses, which do not have photos, will not be accepted).
- Any patron in the possession of alcoholic beverages on premises may be requested to produce identification, which must satisfy the foregoing requirements. No refunds will be offered for confiscated alcoholic beverages.
- Any patron who presents false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to eviction and arrest.
- We will not serve more than two alcoholic beverages to a patron at one time and we reserve the right to limit service to one drink per patron.
- Our alcohol service will end at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled end of an event. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
- We will not serve any patron whom we believe to be intoxicated.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or removed from the premise.
Bottle Caps and Containers
- Local Box Office is located at Mark’s Music in Brewer, ME. click here for local Box Office hours.
- On-site Box Office is located on Railroad Street, & is ONLY set-up on show dayWill Call: If you need to pick up tickets at will call. The Bangor Waterfront Pavilion on-site Box Office will open at 3:00 pm on the day of an event. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order, a photo ID, and the order number.
Code of Conduct
- Guests shall be respectful of others around them.
- Guests shall avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- During some concerts, the artists may request that guests be permitted to stand immediately in front of their seats during the entirety of the performance. On those occasions, standing guests shall continue to be respectful of others around them and avoid blocking the view of other guests.
- Guests shall not interfere with the event, the performers or staff in any way.
- Guests shall refrain from using foul/offensive language, fighting, obscene gestures, throwing objects and engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- During events, guests should avoid blocking the view of seated guests. Guests shall adhere to the instructions and
directions of arena staff.
- Guests shall not stand on seats or any other building structure.
- Guests shall not block the aisles.
- Guests shall not occupy a seat or remain in an area for which they do not possess a valid ticket and shall provide their ticket upon request.
- As required by the City of Bangor, guests will onyl be permitted to smoke at designated areas at the Bangor Waterfrotn Pavilion.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate or offensive behavior to an Usher, Security Officer or Guest Services Representative.
- Guests shall comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operational and emergency procedures.
We ask all guests to be respectful of others around them. Any guest who interferes with the enjoyment of another individual during an event is subject to ejection from the building. During performances we ask all guests to remain seated for the duration of the performance. Depending on the demographics of certain concerts, standing may be accepted as normal protocol. Guests are permitted to stand if the majority of the audience is doing the same. Some entertainers will instruct the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion staff not to ask anyone to sit down during their performance. Standing on seats or any other building structure is not permitted and may result in ejection from the event.
- By Boat By Boat, you may dock your boat at the waterfront. http://www.bangormaine.gov/index.php?id=451&sub_id=417
- By Bus By Bus, you may take the BAT. http://www.bangormaine.gov/index.php?id=244&sub_id=268
- By LimoBy Limo, you may take any limo service to the Bangor Waterfront
- Perfection Limousine: 207-989-2539
- Maine Chauffeured Services: 207-356-4766
- Hollywood Custom Rides Limousine Service: 207-989-1498
- By Plane By Plane, you may take Allegiant, Delta & US Airways. allegiantair.com – delta.com – usairways.com http://www.flybangor.com/content/4070/Airlines/
- By TaxiBy Taxi, you may take any taxi to the Bangor Waterfront
- Town Taxi: 800-750-9935
- AAA Yellow Cab: 207-945-6441
- Checker Cab: 207-942-5581
- Dick’s Taxi: 207-942-6403
To request a donation Waterfront Concerts, please fax your request on your organization’s letterhead to our Community Relations department at 207-827-3508, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know in advance that you will not be able to attend an upcoming event, you may donate your tickets. Please send your tickets in a traceable manner to donations@waterfrontconcerts. Please also include your name, address and telephone number so we may send you a letter of acknowledgement. All donated tickets must be received no later than 2 business days prior to the event. For more information, please call the Administration office at 207-358-9327
Door Opening Times
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Point
Emergency Contact Numbers
- 1. Be aware of their location in the Pavilion at all times.
- 2. Identify the two exits located nearest to their seats.
- 3. Listen, watch for and follow instructions from the public-address system, video screens (if available).
- Ask for assistance and information from Security Members*, police,
and medical and security personnel.
- Designate a meeting location outside the Stadium for their group
in the event that they become separated during an evacuation.
Pavilion, please email email@example.com
Entry & Exit
Food and Beverage
Golden Circle Seat Reservations
Group Information and Reservations
Guest Services / Ushers
History of The Bangor Waterfront Pavilion
Inclement Weather Policy
Insider Club (Presale)
Lost and Found
Meet & Greets
Meeting Family & Friends
At all events at the Darling’s Waterfront Pavilion security staff deem it necessary to conduct a pat-down search. If performed, search will be by an employee of your gender. Please note: You may have to wait for an officer of your gender to become available. You have the right to request that the pat-down be conducted in a private location that cannot be seen by other concertgoers, employees or the general public. Again delays may occur. The pat-down search must be witnessed by another security employee. In addition, you have the right to have the search witnessed by a companion or anyone else of your choice. You have the right to request a chair if you need to sit down. You should tell security before the pat-down search begins – if you have any physical condition that makes it hard for you raise your arms or to remain in the position for undergoing a pat-down search. You should also tell the staff member if you any areas of your body that are painful when touched. Our security contractor should never ask you to remove or lift any article of clothing to reveal a sensitive part of your body. If Contraband is found: Patron may have to undergo “additional screening” and local authorities may be involved.
|TicketMaster Bangor Waterfront Pavilion Hotline||866-858-0007|
|Lost and Found||207-358-9327|
Platinum Club (Area)
Pre-Sale Information (WFC Insider & Platinum Club)
Recording Devices (Audio & Video)
Refunds & Exchanges
here for a list of local restaurants.
Schedule of Events
Signs and Banners
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
TicketMaster Phone Numbers
- Purchasing Tickets Tickets for events at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion may be purchased at the following authorized points of purchase: in person at any of our Box Office’s at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion, Mark’s Music, online through this website (which will hyperlink you to Ticketmaster), at a Ticketmaster Outlet or by calling Ticketmaster at 866-858-0007. Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are subject to Ticketmaster service fees in addition to the cost of the ticket. These sources are the only authorized ticket-selling
agents of the Waterfront Concerts. Please be advised that we cannot vouch for the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source. Counterfeit and other invalid tickets will not be honored by the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. If you would like to purchase tickets on the day that the event is taking place, you may only do so directly in person at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion Box Office. Please note, tickets for concerts are not sold at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion on the first day of sale.
- Accepted forms of payment Cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover are all acceptable forms of payment at our Box Office. We do not accept checks or money orders.
- Disabled Services The Bangor Waterfront Pavilion provides disabled accommodations and sells tickets to disabled individuals through our Disabled Services department, which may be reached at 800-745-3000, any weekday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Guests in need of disabled accommodations may also purchase tickets through Ticketmaster (by calling 866-858-0007 or through ticketmaster.com). For more information on our Disabled Services department, click on Disabled Services.
- Children For most events, all children who have reached their third birthday require a ticket to gain admittance to the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. Any child who has yet to reach their second birthday does not require a ticket, however, they may not occupy their own separate seat and must sit on a parent or guardian’s lap. Please note, that for certain children’s events (such as Thomas the Tank), all children who have reached their first birthday require a ticket.Please check the event profile for your specific event for more information prior to your purchase of tickets.For any questions, you may contact Guest Relations at 207-358-9327, any weekday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Lost Tickets If you have lost your tickets or they have been stolen before your event takes place, please return to your point of purchase for further assistance. If you have purchased tickets through TicketMaster Phone or TicketMaster Online, please call TicketMaster Customer Service at 866-858-0007.
Please understand that a facility surcharge is included in the ticket price, if the original face value (prior to any discounts) is more than $15.00. Please be aware that the TicketMaster surcharges cover the costs of performing the administrative functions necessary to process ticket orders, as well as for shipping. There are three ways to purchase tickets through TicketMaster. If you choose to use TicketMaster’s phone or Internet service, you will be assessed a facility surcharge, a convenience and shipping charge. If you choose to utilize a TicketMaster outlet to purchase tickets, you will be assessed a facility surcharge and a convenience charge. You may avoid TicketMaster charges only by purchasing tickets in person at our Box Office.
There are three ways to purchase tickets through Tickemaster. If you choose to use Ticketmaster’s phone or Internet service, you will be assessed a facility convenience and shipping charge. If you choose to utilize a Ticketmaster outlet to purchase tickets, you will be assessed a facility surcharge and a convenience charge. You may avoid Ticketmaster charges only by purchasing tickets in person at our Box Office.
Upcoming Events Calendar
We update our Upcoming Events Calendar daily, the moment we receive confirmation that an event is taking place at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. The best way to obtain upcoming event information is by following us on twitter & facebook or signing up for our WFC Insider Newsletter, which is free. We will e-mail you upcoming event information, based upon your preferences, so you will not miss out on all the excitement at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. Click here to sign up.
- Severe Weather Policy
Waterfront Concerts rarely postpones events due to inclement weather. Please be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. This stipulation is clearly marked on each ticket. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted, as soon as we receive it, on our website as well as on our main information telephone line at 207-358-9327. Please continue to check our website and call our main information telephone line for the latest, up-to-the-minute information.
- (See Emergency Weather Policy & Evacuation Plan)
The Bangor Waterfront Pavilion does not accept tickets dropped off at our Will Call window. The Will Call window is for patrons who have ordered tickets through TicketMaster or have House Seats arranged directly through the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion.
EVENTS & TICKETS
- LOCAL BOX OFFICE INFORMATION (See Mark’s Music)
Hours (Open April 1st – October 1st)
Monday – Friday 10:00 to 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00 to 5:00pm
Sunday 12:00 to 5:00pm
203 Penobscot Street, Brewer, Maine 04412
Call 207-989-6658 for store info only.
- TICKET INFORMATION
Tickets for Waterfront Concerts events may be purchased in person at our local Box Office inside Mark’s Music in Brewer, Maine without a service charge.
Tickets may be charged by phone by calling 1-800-745-3000 or use Ticketmaster Express
at 866-448-7849 for completely automated self-service ticket sales, even after hours.Tickets for Waterfront Concerts events are available at all Ticketmaster retail locations. To purchase tickets online, click here! Service charges apply on all phone orders, outlet and online sales. Specific seat availability is not an option over the phone.
For help with existing ticket orders Ticketmaster Customer Service call 800-653-8000.
SEE OUR OUTLET LOCATIONS INSIDE WALMART STORES
- Auburn Walmart
100 Mt. Auburn Avenue, Auburn, Maine 04210
- Augusta Walmart
201 Civic Center Drive, Augusta, Maine 04330
- Bangor Walmart
900 Stillwater Avenue, Bangor, Maine 04401
- Brunswick Walmart
15 Tibbetts Drive, Brunswick, Maine 04011
- Falmouth Walmart
206 U.S. Route 1, Falmouth, Maine 04105
- Scarborough Walmart
500 Gallery Blvd, Scarborough, Maine 04074
(See Ticketmaster Kiosk Locations in a larger map
- Walmart locator & directions
Explore our Interactive Seat Map using this online tutorial & read the Interactive Map FAQ
How do I buy tickets?
Please call our Box Office at 1-800-745-3000 or visit ticketmaster.com and they will be able to assist you with all your questions.
How do I enable or disable your interactive seating chart?
Where do I pick up my will call tickets?
(See the Will Call FAQ.)
How do I print my tickets?
(See the TicketFast ® FAQ.)
Phone Orders: You’ll get an email with your tickets attached.
Double-click the attached file and choose Open
Click the print button (upper left); print in black and white or color, both are fine.
What is TicketsNow?
Do I need a ticket for my child?
Will there be a signing tent for the main acts?
What is the Insider Pass?
What is the Platinum Pass?
What is a Season Pass?
What is your refund policy?
(See Ticketmaster Purchase Policy)
What about third party ticket options or scalpers?
FOR YOUR PROTECTION : Please be aware that the ONLY authorized ticket selling agencies for Waterfront Concerts events are the local Box Office located at Mark’s Music and any licensed Ticketmaster location. The only authorized charge-by-phone number is Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.
The only authorized website is www.ticketmaster.com or www.ticketsnow.com (See “What is TicketsNow?”)
At Waterfront Concerts we are working very diligently to address any concerns during events & issues that are reported. This is a temporary venue for us & there is a learning curve. We are constantly trying to better our product so please Contact Us with any issues you have so we can work to address those as well.
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICE HOURS
- Monday – Friday 9:00 to 5:00pm
Call 207-358-9327 for general information.
Will there be a make-up date if the event gets rained out?
(See EVACUATION PLAN for details on emergency situations only)
Is it seated or standing?
Can I bring a cooler with beer and food in it?
Can I bring water or snacks for my medical condition?
Please email us if you have a medical conditions you may want to discuss with Waterfront Concerts trained medical staff and security personnel. firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I bring a professional camera?
My knife was confiscated. Can I get it back?
Can I smoke at the show?
What time is the show?
Can I leave the show and come back?
Is there an ATM?
- PARKING INFORMATION
Where do I park?
Will there be shuttles running?
Where is the all-day festival lineup?
ABOUT YOUR PASS
- INSIDER PASS
I purchased an Insider Pass, how do I get a presale code?
I received my presale promo code, how / when can I use it?
I purchased a Pass, how will I receive it?
I purchased an Insider Pass, how do I use it?
I purchased a Platinum Pass, how do I use it?
Where can I find the Platinum Club at the venue?
I purchased a Season Pass, how do I use it?
Why can I only share the benefits with 1 person using my Insider / Platinum Pass?
How do I share my Insider / Platinum / Season Pass?
- Guide For Guests With Disabilities
This Pavilion Access Guide was developed to provide our guests with disabilities with information about Bangor Waterfront Pavlion. A variety of accommodations are available to make your experience an enjoyable one.
- Accessible seating services are available from the time the tickets go on sale until the time of the event. Seating is available in all price categories, and is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Bangor Waterfront Pavilion has an Accessible Services Program (ASP) to better serve patrons who experience disabilities and individuals with special needs. It is our goal to provide a fully enjoyable experience for all patrons. By providing these services, we hope that patrons with disabilities will have no hesitation in attending an event at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. The Accessible Services Program exists to provide the best available seating to meet any individual’s needs. The program may be used to order tickets to events, request special services, or for other assistance needed in order that an individual may more fully enjoy an event.
- Certified service dogs for guests with disabilities are welcome at Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. All other animals are prohibited. If special accommodation is requested, please contact the administration office at 207-358-9327
Waterfront Concerts strive to provide an accessible environment for all its Guests at the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion. Wheelchair accessible and aisle transfer seats are available at various price points and locations and include GA Pit & Golden Circle locations.
Should you have any further questions, you may contact the Administration Office at 207-358-9327.
For additional information about accessibility at the Pavilion or if
you have any questions or comments, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
**Please be advised that people who misrepresent themselves in order to purchase these tickets or resell these tickets in violation of the law will be prohibited from purchasing these tickets in the future.**
Accessible Parking Spaces
Accessible spaces for Wheelchair Users
Accessible Seats for Visually Impaired and/or Blind
Accessible Seats for fans with Ambulatory Impairments
Disabled Services Tickets
First Aid (Medical)
Lawn Level: Rear
Suite: Section 5
ADA Section: Sections 6-7
GA Pit Level: Left
Vendor Level: Near gates
Seating and Ticket Pricing
Where is your handicap parking?
I am a wheelchair user and obtained non-accessible tickets from a friend or company, can I use them?
location. We do, however, encourage you to utilize our services when
purchasing tickets, so that we may better assist you.
I am a wheelchair user and would like to sit with my friends and/or family members. Is this possible?
companion seating in close proximity to our wheelchair sections.
I am a wheelchair user, am I forced to sit in the rear?
NO the Bangor Pavilion has dispersed wheelchair seating throughout the venue at several price levels. Additionally, if you are able to transfer to a seat and wish to do so, we can provide an aisle transfer seat.
I cannot attend an event; does this mean I lose my money?
If you are unable to attend an event, please contact the Disabled Services Department prior to the event taking place for further instructions.
I already have tickets for an event and I recently broke my leg and have a cast on. What can I do?
Please call the box office at 1-866-858-0007 to Disabled Services Department and we will make the necessary arrangements for you to attend the event in a comfortable and enjoyable manner.
What time can I enter the Bangor Waterfront Pavlion prior to an event?
Doors normally open two hours prior to the start of the event.
Where do I enter the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion to attend an event?
Patrons with disabilities may enter the Bangor Waterfront Pavilion via the main entrance located at lower Railroad Street, or at the corner of Main Street and Railroad Street.
Is there handicapped seating and parking?
In Bangor, Handicapped parking is located along Front Street, & we do have shuttles for people within our handicap parking area. (See Parking)
- REFUND POLICY
- Please remember that tickets for Waterfront Concerts events may not be refunded or exchanged on the day of the show. This includes instances of inclement weather. Event information on this website will be updated as frequently as possible. However, events are subject to change without notice.
(See Ticketmaster Purchase Policy)
- FOR YOUR PROTECTION
- Please be aware that the ONLY authorized ticket selling agencies for Waterfront Concerts events are the local Box Office located at Mark’s Music and any licensed Ticketmaster location. The only authorized charge-by-phone number is Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.
The only authorized website is www.ticketmaster.com or www.ticketsexchange.com
At Waterfront Concerts we are working very diligently to address any concerns during events & issues that are reported.
This is a temporary venue for us & there is a learning curve. We are constantly trying to better our product so please Contact Us with any issues you have so we can work to address those as well.